SIGN UP NOW FOR
SPRING BREAK MARCH 20-24, 2017
- Early registration and full payment are recommended. All payments are refundable provided two weeks written notice is given prior to Camp.
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks)
- Lodging dormitory style
- 110+ hours of instruction and supervised activities for the 7-day camps, 75+ hours for the 5-day camps
- Course materials, student manual and supplies
- Parent integration seminar
- Winners’ Camp T-Shirt & camp photo
- Out of state applicants: Your tuition also includes airport transfers, housing and supervision one day prior to and after camp to accommodate flight schedules.
- Winners’ Camp Leaders participate at the highest level of excellence. As a Winners’ Camp Leader you will learn and practice the techniques, skills, and philosophy of Winners’ Camp and accelerated learning.
- Room and board for eight days and over 140 hours of instruction and experiential learning (for the week-long camp)
- Winners’ Camp Leader T-shirt and camp photo
- Training Manual
- Additional follow-up events and an opportunity to participate in other experiential programs!
THE BEST PLACE FOR TEENAGERS ON THE WHOLE ENTIRE PLANET
✔︎ Ropes & Challenge Courses
✔︎ Problem Solving Tactics
✔︎ Goal Achievement Strategies
✔︎ Initiative Adventures
✔︎ Memorization Strategies
✔︎ Whole Brain Thinking
✔︎ Communication Skills
✔︎ S.A.T.T.: Student Adventures in Test Taking
✔︎ Parent & Teen Understanding
✔︎ Teacher / Authority Relationships
The 5 R’s
Calling all Happy Campers! Spend March 20-24 at Winners’ Camp and have weekends on either end of your Spring Break to chill out, beach it and catch up with my life with new tools for SUCCESS! WOWZEENIE – if I sign up before February 21, 2017 I get a $200.00 Valentine’s Scholarship*…HOW COOL IS THAT?[…]
Spend a half minute with us at Winners’ Camp to get a sense of what we do at Winners’ Camp & Hawaii Leadership Academy. We pack over 80 hours of instruction and supervised activities into their week and they make friendships that last a lifetime. It’s the best place for a teenager on the whole[…]
A milllion mahalos to our amazing Kaneohe Bay Chief Petty Officer SELECTS CLASS 123 “Devil Squids” volunteers extraordinaire! It is truly amazing what a committed group of people can accomplish in one day. On August 20th all these dedicated men and women worked side by side to completely clean up our entire property including the[…]
Here are some photos from Day 3 of Jammin’ July 2016!
Winners’ Camp hosted a very special program for Project Visitation recently. The camp was for siblings separated by the foster care system. By bringing siblings together in a fun and safe environment, Project Visitation gives children the opportunity to create family memories they otherwise would not have. Although Winners’ Camp regularly runs leadership camps for[…]
A million mahalos to our wonderful, amazing, super volunteers that came up to the Winners’ Camp site on Saturday, June 11 to contribute energy, enthusiasm and skills to the camp site. New doors were hung, buildings were cleaned, and leaves were raked, among many other chores. Winners’ Camp is a big place (4 acres and[…]
WHAT IS YOUR TWEEN OR TEENAGER DOING THIS JULY 24-30? If you are lucky enough to have a tween or teenager, give them the gift of an awesome, epic week at Winners’ Camp Hawaii Leadership Academy. They’ll come back home appreciating you like crazy, excited about using what they learned in school and just plain[…]
OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE FOR DINNER? YES!!! Every year, Outback Steakhouse in Hawaii Kai provides a full meal for over 80 campers and leaders at camp. Owner Tyler Roukema has also sponsored meetings for Winners’ Camp. Outback has been a huge part of our success. They recently had a slight slowdown in customers due to an[…]