SIGN UP FOR:
JULY 21-27, 2019
- Early registration and full payment are recommended. All payments are refundable provided two weeks written notice is given prior to Camp.
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks)
- Lodging dormitory style
- 110+ hours of instruction and supervised activities for the 7-day camps, 75+ hours for the 5-day camps
- Course materials, student manual and supplies
- Out of state applicants: Your tuition also includes airport transfers, housing and supervision one day prior to and after camp to accommodate flight schedules.
- Winners’ Camp T-Shirt & camp photo
- Winners’ Camp Leaders participate at the highest level of excellence. As a Winners’ Camp Leader you will learn and practice the techniques, skills, and philosophy of Winners’ Camp and accelerated learning.
- Room and board for ten days and over 140 hours of instruction and experiential learning (for the week-long camp)
- Winners’ Camp Leader T-shirt and camp photo
- Training Manual
- Additional follow-up events and an opportunity to participate in other experiential programs!
WINNERSCAMP: AN EPIC LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE FOR TWEENS AND TEENS IN HAWAI’I
At WinnersCamp Hawaii Leadership Academy, we teach teens to make positive choices. and awaken them to their personal and community potential. Our retreat empowers teenagers to break through self-limiting beliefs and move towards greater success in their lives, and gives teenagers the tools for accelerated learning. We show teens and their families how to design a new future for themselves and to have a keauhou (new beginning) as they create their own destiny.
✔︎ Ropes & Challenge Courses
✔︎ Problem Solving Tactics
✔︎ Goal Achievement Strategies
✔︎ Initiative Adventures
✔︎ Memorization Strategies
✔︎ Whole Brain Thinking
✔︎ Communication Skills
✔︎ S.A.T.T.: Student Adventures in Test Taking
✔︎ Parent & Teen Understanding
✔︎ Teacher / Authority Relationships
The 5 R’s
Heads up, Community! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ We have an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY for WAHINES ages 15-18 in FOSTER CARE. Call Delorese to find out if they qualify 808-306-8008. This is FULLY FUNDED (wow!!!!!), there is NO TUITION COST for this retreat! Please share this link with your circle of influence so we can get the word out!!! 🤙[…]
Including photos from Parent Day and the Board Breaking Event!
HOST: Delorese, Alysin & BradleeWHAT: Ropes Courses, Games and Goal SettingWHERE: WinnersCamp site, Kamehame RidgeWHEN: Sunday, March 31, 2019, 2pm-5pmPLEASE BRING: Positive Attitude, Ropes Course Attire, Sneakers ***PLUS…LEADERS: if you have extra WC shirts you aren’t wearing regularly, please bring them so we can share them with people who WILL wear them!!! OPTIONAL: Snack for 15 or Monetary DonationRSVP: Limited space available, reserve your[…]
Mahalo to Pam Chambers for donating her time, energy and talents to the teens and tweens at WinnersCamp. This photo was taken as she was leaving camp last week after her lively presentation on Manners and Etiquette. If you look closely you can see Pam’s tweed cap in the center of this awesome group hug!
Yay Spring Break Campers and Leaders! Here are some photos including the official TEAM photos and some HIGH ROPES courses! Special mahalos to Dr. Maryellen Markley for supporting Delorese on ropes course facilitating, to Bob Kor for keeping the campers safe on the ropes courses, and to Aaric Unverzagt for helping get the site into[…]
Yay! Here are some photos from the first couple of days of our Spring Break 2019 program!
We are deeply saddened to share with you that our precious, brave, amazing Raven Mollison is in the arms of Her Heavenly Father. Our Hearts go out to her Family. 18-year-old Raven inspired thousands of Teens, Teachers, Parents and Volunteers with her living example to go forth and do things far greater than you ever thought[…]
Mahalo to all our donors! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ You, yes YOU make it possible for hundreds of teens to attend Winners’ Camp Hawai’i Leadership Academy! If you live on Oahu I will personally drive to your home to pick it up and visit with you! Neighbor Islands…we have teen leaders that would be happy to visit you[…]
Here are the faces of some of the many teens and adults that experienced WinnersCamp in 2018. We are looking forward to an exciting 2019! Throughout 2018, Winners’ Camp Leaders served their Community at events including the Elks Mothers Day Celebration, the Honolulu Little League Celebration, Elks Flag Day Event, Elks Easter Event, Halloween Keiki[…]
WE DID IT!!! Now you know the miles: SEND US YOUR SMILES with your contribution! Your giving MATTERS: tweens and teens who cannot afford to experience WinnersCamp are counting on YOU!!! Completing the Marathon is a life-affirming experience and it comes with compounded interest when you donate to help Hawai’i tweens and teens attend WinnersCamp[…]