SIGN UP FOR:
Spring Break 2019
- Camp begins Sunday, July 22nd at 2pm. Parent Day Seminar is Saturday, July 28th from 2-5pm. Early registration and full payment are recommended. All payments are refundable provided two weeks written notice is given prior to Camp.
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks)
- Lodging dormitory style
- 110+ hours of instruction and supervised activities for the 7-day camps, 75+ hours for the 5-day camps
- Course materials, student manual and supplies
- Out of state applicants: Your tuition also includes airport transfers, housing and supervision one day prior to and after camp to accommodate flight schedules.
- Winners’ Camp T-Shirt & camp photo
- Leader Training begins 6pm on Thursday, July 19th. Winners’ Camp Leaders participate at the highest level of excellence. As a Winners’ Camp Leader you will learn and practice the techniques, skills, and philosophy of Winners’ Camp and accelerated learning.
- Room and board for ten days and over 140 hours of instruction and experiential learning (for the week-long camp)
- Winners’ Camp Leader T-shirt and camp photo
- Training Manual
- Additional follow-up events and an opportunity to participate in other experiential programs!
THE BEST PLACE FOR TEENAGERS ON THE WHOLE ENTIRE PLANET
✔︎ Ropes & Challenge Courses
✔︎ Problem Solving Tactics
✔︎ Goal Achievement Strategies
✔︎ Initiative Adventures
✔︎ Memorization Strategies
✔︎ Whole Brain Thinking
✔︎ Communication Skills
✔︎ S.A.T.T.: Student Adventures in Test Taking
✔︎ Parent & Teen Understanding
✔︎ Teacher / Authority Relationships
The 5 R’s
All of us at Winners’ Camp wish to share our deepest gratitude to Beta Beta Gamma Foundation for their strong support of Winners’ Camp Foundation throughout 2018. The Beta Beta Gamma Foundation is a nonprofit organization established by alumnae members of Beta Beta Gamma Sorority of the University of Hawaii at Manoa to support charitable,[…]
Wow!!! Jammin’ July is here! Check out the great photos from camp!!!
There were many smiling faces at the end of the day on Friday. We love Parent Day!!!
So many photos for everyone to enjoy from our Spring Break 2018 camp!
Guess what?! This Sunday Delorese, our OHANA MAMA EXTRAORDINAIRE, will be completing her 8th marathon to raise funds for scholarships for teens to attend Winners’ Camp. Wowzeenies! How inspiring!!! You can support her on this epic event by donating to Winners’ Camp Foundation. A dollar a mile? Ten dollars a mile? A hundred dollars a[…]
Winners’ Camp Foundation is extremely grateful to be the recipient of a grant from the Visitor Industry Charity Walk this year. The Charity Walk is sponsored by the Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association. Since 1978 the Charity Walk has raised over 32 million dollars for Hawaii 501(c)3 organizations and we at Winners’ Camp Foundation are[…]
Last weekend the awesome military volunteers from HQ Top III worked alongside the Winners’ Camp Ohana to give the camp site some much-needed aloha before our Fall Break programs begin. Mahalo to Kurt Cottrell for trimming all of the hedges and sculpting our “Christmas Tree”, Mahalo Jayson for setting up the music, Mahalo to[…]
An epic day at Winners’ Camp! A reminder to all families that the Parent Day Seminar will be Saturday, July 29th 2017 from 1pm-4pm.
Many mahalos to Tyler Roukema of Outback Steakhouse Hawaii Kai for this heartfelt message he just sent us regarding their recent leadership event up at Winners’ Camp… “Delorese has been a dear friend of mine for many years. Recently she suggested that I bring a group of my Outbackers to Winners’ Camp for a leadership[…]