Upcoming camp dates:
March 16-20, 2020
July 19-25, 2020
- Early registration and full payment are recommended. All payments are refundable provided two weeks written notice is given prior to Camp.
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks)
- Lodging dormitory style
- 110+ hours of instruction and supervised activities for the 7-day camps, 75+ hours for the 5-day camps
- Course materials, student manual and supplies
- Out of state applicants: Your tuition also includes airport transfers, housing and supervision one day prior to and after camp to accommodate flight schedules.
- Winners’ Camp T-Shirt & camp photo
- Winners’ Camp Leaders participate at the highest level of excellence. As a Winners’ Camp Leader you will learn and practice the techniques, skills, and philosophy of Winners’ Camp and accelerated learning.
- Room and board for ten days and over 140 hours of instruction and experiential learning (for the week-long camp)
- Winners’ Camp Leader T-shirt and camp photo
- Training Manual
- Additional follow-up events and an opportunity to participate in other experiential programs!
WINNERSCAMP: AN EPIC LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE FOR TWEENS AND TEENS IN HAWAI’I
At WinnersCamp Hawaii Leadership Academy, we teach teens to make positive choices. and awaken them to their personal and community potential. Our retreat empowers teenagers to break through self-limiting beliefs and move towards greater success in their lives, and gives teenagers the tools for accelerated learning. We show teens and their families how to design a new future for themselves and to have a keauhou (new beginning) as they create their own destiny.
✔︎ Ropes & Challenge Courses
✔︎ Problem Solving Tactics
✔︎ Goal Achievement Strategies
✔︎ Initiative Adventures
✔︎ Memorization Strategies
✔︎ Whole Brain Thinking
✔︎ Communication Skills
✔︎ S.A.T.T.: Student Adventures in Test Taking
✔︎ Parent & Teen Understanding
✔︎ Teacher / Authority Relationships
The 5 R’s
WinnersCamp Leaders showed their Holiday Spirit at the Elks Lodge 616 Christmas Event. The volunteers had a fun mini-reunion with their WinnersCamp Ohana and showed their Aloha Spirit in a big way! Mahalo to the WinnersCamp Graduates who support their Community: we are Blessed to be a Blessing!
Joseph O’Connell was recently featured in the Star Advertiser. We are so proud of Joe and his dedication to parenting and improving the foster-care system in Hawaii. He truly is a hero.Read the Full Article
We are so proud of everything we have accomplished in 2019 and we look forward to an EVEN MORE INCREDIBLE 2020! In the past year, WinnersCamp provided: Spring Break and Jammin’ July 2019 7 Private Programs: Teacher Trainings,Teen Retreats, Foster Youth Retreat, Adult Teambuilding 4 Super Sunday Graduate Reunions Six Military Campus Cleanups Community Events:[…]
Ok, ok we know we haven’t posted any ROPES COURSES PHOTOS YET! We will!!!! In the meantime, enjoy these sweet photos from Parent Day…including all the awesome TEAM PHOTOS!
Low Ropes Courses
Jammin’ July 2019 at WinnersCamp! Yay!
Here are some photos from Jammin’ July 2019. Camp began yesterday and this is truly an AMAZING group of teens. Can you believe we had campers fly in from as far away as Japan and Alaska!? There have been some busy days at the airport for sure. We also have campers from Kansas, California, Michigan,[…]
Heads up, Community! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ We have an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY for WAHINES ages 13-18 who are underprivileged or in foster care. This is FULLY FUNDED (wow!!!!!), there is NO TUITION COST for this retreat! Please share this link with your circle of influence so we can get the word out!!! 🤙 Register at http://winnerscamp.com/imuawahine/