NEXT WINNERS' CAMP:
SPRING BREAK 2018
- Camp begins Monday, March 19 at 1pm. Parent Day Seminar is Friday March 23rd from 1-4pm. Early registration and full payment are recommended. All payments are refundable provided two weeks written notice is given prior to Camp.
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks)
- Lodging dormitory style
- 110+ hours of instruction and supervised activities for the 7-day camps, 75+ hours for the 5-day camps
- Course materials, student manual and supplies
- Parent integration seminar is from 1pm-5pm on Friday March 23rd.
- Winners’ Camp T-Shirt & camp photo
- Out of state applicants: Your tuition also includes airport transfers, housing and supervision one day prior to and after camp to accommodate flight schedules.
- Winners’ Camp Leaders participate at the highest level of excellence. As a Winners’ Camp Leader you will learn and practice the techniques, skills, and philosophy of Winners’ Camp and accelerated learning.
- Room and board for eight days and over 140 hours of instruction and experiential learning (for the week-long camp)
- Winners’ Camp Leader T-shirt and camp photo
- Training Manual
- Additional follow-up events and an opportunity to participate in other experiential programs!
THE BEST PLACE FOR TEENAGERS ON THE WHOLE ENTIRE PLANET
✔︎ Ropes & Challenge Courses
✔︎ Problem Solving Tactics
✔︎ Goal Achievement Strategies
✔︎ Initiative Adventures
✔︎ Memorization Strategies
✔︎ Whole Brain Thinking
✔︎ Communication Skills
✔︎ S.A.T.T.: Student Adventures in Test Taking
✔︎ Parent & Teen Understanding
✔︎ Teacher / Authority Relationships
The 5 R’s
Winners’ Camp Foundation is extremely grateful to be the recipient of a grant from the Visitor Industry Charity Walk this year. The Charity Walk is sponsored by the Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association. Since 1978 the Charity Walk has raised over 32 million dollars for Hawaii 501(c)3 organizations and we at Winners’ Camp Foundation are[…]
Last weekend the awesome military volunteers from HQ Top III worked alongside the Winners’ Camp Ohana to give the camp site some much-needed aloha before our Fall Break programs begin. Mahalo to Kurt Cottrell for trimming all of the hedges and sculpting our “Christmas Tree”, Mahalo Jayson for setting up the music, Mahalo to[…]
An epic day at Winners’ Camp! A reminder to all families that the Parent Day Seminar will be Saturday, July 29th 2017 from 1pm-4pm.
Many mahalos to Tyler Roukema of Outback Steakhouse Hawaii Kai for this heartfelt message he just sent us regarding their recent leadership event up at Winners’ Camp… “Delorese has been a dear friend of mine for many years. Recently she suggested that I bring a group of my Outbackers to Winners’ Camp for a leadership[…]
Hoop Dance Instructor and Motivational Speaker Brittany Hofreiter was a hit with our Spring Break campers. Her message had an enormous impact on our wahines’ self-image and personal power. Hoop dancing is a style of artistic movement using one or more hoops. It combines technical moves with freestyle dancing, usually performed with music. Instead of[…]
Clear your calendar everyone! Super Sunday is coming up and you’re going to want to be there. It’s going to be an action packed half-day full of games, ROPES, hanging with your Winners’ Camp Ohana, and checking in on our goals. It’s Sunday April 23rd from 2pm-5pm at the Winners’ Camp site on Kamehame Ridge.[…]
Spend a half minute with us at Winners’ Camp to get a sense of what we do at Winners’ Camp & Hawaii Leadership Academy. We pack over 80 hours of instruction and supervised activities into their week and they make friendships that last a lifetime. It’s the best place for a teenager on the whole[…]
Enjoy some photos from the final day of camp, including the camper-family reunion moments! And to our awesome amazing campers: now is the time to go forth and achieve things FAR GREATER THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE! You now have the tools for success and your Winners’ Camp Ohana is cheering for YOU! We truly[…]