JOIN US FOR
SPRING BREAK 2020!
- Early registration and full payment are recommended. All payments are refundable provided two weeks written notice is given prior to Camp.
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks)
- Lodging dormitory style
- 110+ hours of instruction and supervised activities for the 7-day camps, 75+ hours for the 5-day camps
- Course materials, student manual and supplies
- Out of state applicants: Your tuition also includes airport transfers, housing and supervision one day prior to and after camp to accommodate flight schedules.
- Winners’ Camp T-Shirt & camp photo
- Winners’ Camp Leaders participate at the highest level of excellence. As a Winners’ Camp Leader you will learn and practice the techniques, skills, and philosophy of Winners’ Camp and accelerated learning.
- Room and board for ten days and over 140 hours of instruction and experiential learning (for the week-long camp)
- Winners’ Camp Leader T-shirt and camp photo
- Training Manual
- Additional follow-up events and an opportunity to participate in other experiential programs!
WINNERSCAMP: AN EPIC LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE FOR TWEENS AND TEENS IN HAWAI’I
At WinnersCamp Hawaii Leadership Academy, we teach teens to make positive choices. and awaken them to their personal and community potential. Our retreat empowers teenagers to break through self-limiting beliefs and move towards greater success in their lives, and gives teenagers the tools for accelerated learning. We show teens and their families how to design a new future for themselves and to have a keauhou (new beginning) as they create their own destiny.
✔︎ Ropes & Challenge Courses
✔︎ Problem Solving Tactics
✔︎ Goal Achievement Strategies
✔︎ Initiative Adventures
✔︎ Memorization Strategies
✔︎ Whole Brain Thinking
✔︎ Communication Skills
✔︎ S.A.T.T.: Student Adventures in Test Taking
✔︎ Parent & Teen Understanding
✔︎ Teacher / Authority Relationships
The 5 R’s
Ok, ok we know we haven’t posted any ROPES COURSES PHOTOS YET! We will!!!! In the meantime, enjoy these sweet photos from Parent Day…including all the awesome TEAM PHOTOS!
Low Ropes Courses
Jammin’ July 2019 at WinnersCamp! Yay!
Here are some photos from Jammin’ July 2019. Camp began yesterday and this is truly an AMAZING group of teens. Can you believe we had campers fly in from as far away as Japan and Alaska!? There have been some busy days at the airport for sure. We also have campers from Kansas, California, Michigan,[…]
Heads up, Community! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ We have an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY for WAHINES ages 13-18 who are underprivileged or in foster care. This is FULLY FUNDED (wow!!!!!), there is NO TUITION COST for this retreat! Please share this link with your circle of influence so we can get the word out!!! 🤙 Register at http://winnerscamp.com/imuawahine/
Including photos from Parent Day and the Board Breaking Event!
HOST: Delorese, Alysin & BradleeWHAT: Ropes Courses, Games and Goal SettingWHERE: WinnersCamp site, Kamehame RidgeWHEN: Sunday, March 31, 2019, 2pm-5pmPLEASE BRING: Positive Attitude, Ropes Course Attire, Sneakers ***PLUS…LEADERS: if you have extra WC shirts you aren’t wearing regularly, please bring them so we can share them with people who WILL wear them!!! OPTIONAL: Snack for 15 or Monetary DonationRSVP: Limited space available, reserve your[…]
Mahalo to Pam Chambers for donating her time, energy and talents to the teens and tweens at WinnersCamp. This photo was taken as she was leaving camp last week after her lively presentation on Manners and Etiquette. If you look closely you can see Pam’s tweed cap in the center of this awesome group hug!
Yay Spring Break Campers and Leaders! Here are some photos including the official TEAM photos and some HIGH ROPES courses! Special mahalos to Dr. Maryellen Markley for supporting Delorese on ropes course facilitating, to Bob Kor for keeping the campers safe on the ropes courses, and to Aaric Unverzagt for helping get the site into[…]