SIGN UP FOR:
Spring Break 2019
- Early registration and full payment are recommended. All payments are refundable provided two weeks written notice is given prior to Camp.
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks)
- Lodging dormitory style
- 110+ hours of instruction and supervised activities for the 7-day camps, 75+ hours for the 5-day camps
- Course materials, student manual and supplies
- Out of state applicants: Your tuition also includes airport transfers, housing and supervision one day prior to and after camp to accommodate flight schedules.
- Winners’ Camp T-Shirt & camp photo
- Winners’ Camp Leaders participate at the highest level of excellence. As a Winners’ Camp Leader you will learn and practice the techniques, skills, and philosophy of Winners’ Camp and accelerated learning.
- Room and board for ten days and over 140 hours of instruction and experiential learning (for the week-long camp)
- Winners’ Camp Leader T-shirt and camp photo
- Training Manual
- Additional follow-up events and an opportunity to participate in other experiential programs!
WINNERSCAMP: AN EPIC LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE FOR TWEENS AND TEENS IN HAWAI’I
At WinnersCamp Hawaii Leadership Academy, we teach teens to make positive choices. and awaken them to their personal and community potential. Our retreat empowers teenagers to break through self-limiting beliefs and move towards greater success in their lives, and gives teenagers the tools for accelerated learning. We show teens and their families how to design a new future for themselves and to have a keauhou (new beginning) as they create their own destiny.
✔︎ Ropes & Challenge Courses
✔︎ Problem Solving Tactics
✔︎ Goal Achievement Strategies
✔︎ Initiative Adventures
✔︎ Memorization Strategies
✔︎ Whole Brain Thinking
✔︎ Communication Skills
✔︎ S.A.T.T.: Student Adventures in Test Taking
✔︎ Parent & Teen Understanding
✔︎ Teacher / Authority Relationships
The 5 R’s
Winners’ Camp Ohana Mama is going for it again with her 9th Marathon to raise scholarships for tweens and teens to attend Winners’ Camp. This is an opportunity for you to make your end-of-year tax-deductible donation to Hawai’i’s youth. They need us now more than ever. They are the future and YOU can make a[…]
All of us at Winners’ Camp wish to share our deepest gratitude to Beta Beta Gamma Foundation for their strong support of Winners’ Camp Foundation throughout 2018. The Beta Beta Gamma Foundation is a nonprofit organization established by alumnae members of Beta Beta Gamma Sorority of the University of Hawaii at Manoa to support charitable,[…]
Wow!!! Jammin’ July is here! Check out the great photos from camp!!!
There were many smiling faces at the end of the day on Friday. We love Parent Day!!!
So many photos for everyone to enjoy from our Spring Break 2018 camp!
Guess what?! This Sunday Delorese, our OHANA MAMA EXTRAORDINAIRE, will be completing her 8th marathon to raise funds for scholarships for teens to attend Winners’ Camp. Wowzeenies! How inspiring!!! You can support her on this epic event by donating to Winners’ Camp Foundation. A dollar a mile? Ten dollars a mile? A hundred dollars a[…]
Winners’ Camp Foundation is extremely grateful to be the recipient of a grant from the Visitor Industry Charity Walk this year. The Charity Walk is sponsored by the Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association. Since 1978 the Charity Walk has raised over 32 million dollars for Hawaii 501(c)3 organizations and we at Winners’ Camp Foundation are[…]
Last weekend the awesome military volunteers from HQ Top III worked alongside the Winners’ Camp Ohana to give the camp site some much-needed aloha before our Fall Break programs begin. Mahalo to Kurt Cottrell for trimming all of the hedges and sculpting our “Christmas Tree”, Mahalo Jayson for setting up the music, Mahalo to[…]
An epic day at Winners’ Camp! A reminder to all families that the Parent Day Seminar will be Saturday, July 29th 2017 from 1pm-4pm.