NEXT WINNERS' CAMP:
SPRING BREAK 2018
- Camp begins Sunday, July 23rd at 1pm. Parent Day Seminar is July 29th from 1-4pm. Early registration and full payment are recommended. All payments are refundable provided two weeks written notice is given prior to Camp.
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks)
- Lodging dormitory style
- 110+ hours of instruction and supervised activities for the 7-day camps, 75+ hours for the 5-day camps
- Course materials, student manual and supplies
- Parent integration seminar is from 1pm-5pm on Saturday, July 29
- Winners’ Camp T-Shirt & camp photo
- Out of state applicants: Your tuition also includes airport transfers, housing and supervision one day prior to and after camp to accommodate flight schedules.
- Winners’ Camp Leaders participate at the highest level of excellence. As a Winners’ Camp Leader you will learn and practice the techniques, skills, and philosophy of Winners’ Camp and accelerated learning.
- Room and board for eight days and over 140 hours of instruction and experiential learning (for the week-long camp)
- Winners’ Camp Leader T-shirt and camp photo
- Training Manual
- Additional follow-up events and an opportunity to participate in other experiential programs!
THE BEST PLACE FOR TEENAGERS ON THE WHOLE ENTIRE PLANET
✔︎ Ropes & Challenge Courses
✔︎ Problem Solving Tactics
✔︎ Goal Achievement Strategies
✔︎ Initiative Adventures
✔︎ Memorization Strategies
✔︎ Whole Brain Thinking
✔︎ Communication Skills
✔︎ S.A.T.T.: Student Adventures in Test Taking
✔︎ Parent & Teen Understanding
✔︎ Teacher / Authority Relationships
The 5 R’s
An epic day at Winners’ Camp! A reminder to all families that the Parent Day Seminar will be Saturday, July 29th 2017 from 1pm-4pm.
Many mahalos to Tyler Roukema of Outback Steakhouse Hawaii Kai for this heartfelt message he just sent us regarding their recent leadership event up at Winners’ Camp… “Delorese has been a dear friend of mine for many years. Recently she suggested that I bring a group of my Outbackers to Winners’ Camp for a leadership[…]
Hoop Dance Instructor and Motivational Speaker Brittany Hofreiter was a hit with our Spring Break campers. Her message had an enormous impact on our wahines’ self-image and personal power. Hoop dancing is a style of artistic movement using one or more hoops. It combines technical moves with freestyle dancing, usually performed with music. Instead of[…]
Clear your calendar everyone! Super Sunday is coming up and you’re going to want to be there. It’s going to be an action packed half-day full of games, ROPES, hanging with your Winners’ Camp Ohana, and checking in on our goals. It’s Sunday April 23rd from 2pm-5pm at the Winners’ Camp site on Kamehame Ridge.[…]
Spend a half minute with us at Winners’ Camp to get a sense of what we do at Winners’ Camp & Hawaii Leadership Academy. We pack over 80 hours of instruction and supervised activities into their week and they make friendships that last a lifetime. It’s the best place for a teenager on the whole[…]
Enjoy some photos from the final day of camp, including the camper-family reunion moments! And to our awesome amazing campers: now is the time to go forth and achieve things FAR GREATER THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE! You now have the tools for success and your Winners’ Camp Ohana is cheering for YOU! We truly[…]
Wow! How can it be Day 4 already????!!!!!
Low Ropes Courses with our awesome Spring Break 2017 campers! Hope you enjoy the photos.
We had a big day today! The female campers got to let loose, be silly and have fun with Brittany, our Hoop Dance facilitator. There were a lot of smiles and it was a perfect opportunity for the girls to connect with each other and have a heart-to-heart talk about positive body images and[…]
It’s been a pretty amazing camp so far and we want to share the team photos with you! Look at these happy campers: WOW!