SIGN UP NOW FOR
SPRING BREAK MARCH 20-24, 2017
- Early registration and full payment are recommended. All payments are refundable provided two weeks written notice is given prior to Camp.
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks)
- Lodging dormitory style
- 110+ hours of instruction and supervised activities for the 7-day camps, 75+ hours for the 5-day camps
- Course materials, student manual and supplies
- Parent integration seminar
- Winners’ Camp T-Shirt & camp photo
- Out of state applicants: Your tuition also includes airport transfers, housing and supervision one day prior to and after camp to accommodate flight schedules.
- Winners’ Camp Leaders participate at the highest level of excellence. As a Winners’ Camp Leader you will learn and practice the techniques, skills, and philosophy of Winners’ Camp and accelerated learning.
- Room and board for eight days and over 140 hours of instruction and experiential learning (for the week-long camp)
- Winners’ Camp Leader T-shirt and camp photo
- Training Manual
- Additional follow-up events and an opportunity to participate in other experiential programs!
THE BEST PLACE FOR TEENAGERS ON THE WHOLE ENTIRE PLANET
✔︎ Ropes & Challenge Courses
✔︎ Problem Solving Tactics
✔︎ Goal Achievement Strategies
✔︎ Initiative Adventures
✔︎ Memorization Strategies
✔︎ Whole Brain Thinking
✔︎ Communication Skills
✔︎ S.A.T.T.: Student Adventures in Test Taking
✔︎ Parent & Teen Understanding
✔︎ Teacher / Authority Relationships
The 5 R’s
We had a big day today! The female campers got to let loose, be silly and have fun with Brittany, our Hoop Dance facilitator. There were a lot of smiles and it was a perfect opportunity for the girls to connect with each other and have a heart-to-heart talk about positive body images and[…]
It’s been a pretty amazing camp so far and we want to share the team photos with you! Look at these happy campers: WOW!
“Forget about who likes you and who doesn’t like you. Forget about the zit on your nose. Forget about all that stuff. Start focusing on what does it mean to be a human being. How are you showing up in the game of Life. Are you a giver, or are you taker? What do you[…]
December 17th, 2016 was a special day for the Winners’ Camp Ohana as everyone gathered together to celebrate Delorese’s 70th Birthday. Our hearts are overflowing with gratitude for the many individuals and businesses that donated generously to support this event. We hope you enjoy the many great photos taken by the wonderful David Livingston who[…]
Calling all Happy Campers! Spend March 20-24 at Winners’ Camp and have weekends on either end of your Spring Break to chill out, beach it and catch up with my life with new tools for SUCCESS! WOWZEENIE – if I sign up before February 21, 2017 I get a $200.00 Valentine’s Scholarship*…HOW COOL IS THAT?[…]
Spend a half minute with us at Winners’ Camp to get a sense of what we do at Winners’ Camp & Hawaii Leadership Academy. We pack over 80 hours of instruction and supervised activities into their week and they make friendships that last a lifetime. It’s the best place for a teenager on the whole[…]
A milllion mahalos to our amazing Kaneohe Bay Chief Petty Officer SELECTS CLASS 123 “Devil Squids” volunteers extraordinaire! It is truly amazing what a committed group of people can accomplish in one day. On August 20th all these dedicated men and women worked side by side to completely clean up our entire property including the[…]