Upcoming camp dates:
We regret to inform our community that we currently have no camps scheduled due to Covid19.
As soon as we schedule a program we will post here to let everyone know!
- Early registration and full payment are recommended. All payments are refundable provided two weeks written notice is given prior to Camp.
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks)
- Lodging dormitory style
- 110+ hours of instruction and supervised activities for the 7-day camps, 75+ hours for the 5-day camps
- Course materials, student manual and supplies
- Out of state applicants: Your tuition also includes airport transfers, housing and supervision one day prior to and after camp to accommodate flight schedules.
- Winners’ Camp T-Shirt & camp photo
- Winners’ Camp Leaders participate at the highest level of excellence. As a Winners’ Camp Leader you will learn and practice the techniques, skills, and philosophy of Winners’ Camp and accelerated learning.
- Room and board for ten days and over 140 hours of instruction and experiential learning (for the week-long camp)
- Winners’ Camp Leader T-shirt and camp photo
- Training Manual
- Additional follow-up events and an opportunity to participate in other experiential programs!
WINNERSCAMP: AN EPIC LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE FOR TWEENS AND TEENS IN HAWAI’I
At WinnersCamp Hawaii Leadership Academy, we teach teens to make positive choices. and awaken them to their personal and community potential. Our retreat empowers teenagers to break through self-limiting beliefs and move towards greater success in their lives, and gives teenagers the tools for accelerated learning. We show teens and their families how to design a new future for themselves and to have a keauhou (new beginning) as they create their own destiny.
✔︎ Ropes & Challenge Courses
✔︎ Problem Solving Tactics
✔︎ Goal Achievement Strategies
✔︎ Initiative Adventures
✔︎ Memorization Strategies
✔︎ Whole Brain Thinking
✔︎ Communication Skills
✔︎ S.A.T.T.: Student Adventures in Test Taking
✔︎ Parent & Teen Understanding
✔︎ Teacher / Authority Relationships
The 5 R’s
Hau’oli La Ho’omaika’i to you and yours!This past year has really allowed us the time and space to appreciate the people we truly care about, and to reflect on the incredible experiences we have shared at WinnersCamp together since 1985. We may be distanced from each other but our hearts are close! I’m thankful YOU[…]
WinnersCamp Leader and Punahou Student Maile Marguleas is empowering the next generation to make a difference in their communities, and working to give homeless youth the same opportunities that she and her peers at Punahou and McKinley have. Recently, the students were able to secure tablets for youths who cannot otherwise afford to purchase technology. […]
Aloha to our WinnersCamp Ohana 🙏🏽We invite you to view these days of uncharted territory as an OPPORTUNITY to connect with your family. Family dinner is making a comeback! Use this time to support each other, laugh together and take care of each other, with an Attitude of Gratitude. 🌏🌍Check out this video of two[…]
Go ahead and download some coloring pages from our Wall of Knowledge at WinnersCamp! Download links for the full-size pdf files are at the bottom of this page. Feel free to share this page with friends and family as well.
Aloha Kakou 🙏 It is with a heavy heart that we have made the decision to cancel our March 16-20 program at WinnersCamp. After conferring with health officials, long-time parent supporters and the Board of Directors we have determined not to take any chances with the well-being of our leaders and campers. We have information[…]
WinnersCamp Leaders showed their Holiday Spirit at the Elks Lodge 616 Christmas Event. The volunteers had a fun mini-reunion with their WinnersCamp Ohana and showed their Aloha Spirit in a big way! Mahalo to the WinnersCamp Graduates who support their Community: we are Blessed to be a Blessing!
Joseph O’Connell was recently featured in the Star Advertiser. We are so proud of Joe and his dedication to parenting and improving the foster-care system in Hawaii. He truly is a hero.Read the Full Article
We are so proud of everything we have accomplished in 2019 and we look forward to an EVEN MORE INCREDIBLE 2020! In the past year, WinnersCamp provided: Spring Break and Jammin’ July 2019 7 Private Programs: Teacher Trainings,Teen Retreats, Foster Youth Retreat, Adult Teambuilding 4 Super Sunday Graduate Reunions Six Military Campus Cleanups Community Events:[…]
Ok, ok we know we haven’t posted any ROPES COURSES PHOTOS YET! We will!!!! In the meantime, enjoy these sweet photos from Parent Day…including all the awesome TEAM PHOTOS!