Mahalo to all our donors! You, yes YOU make it possible for hundreds of teens to attend Winners’ Camp Hawai’i Leadership Academy! If you live on Oahu I will personally drive to your home to pick it up and visit with you! Neighbor Islands…we have teen leaders that would be happy to visit you and pick up your donation! Mainland Families…the Postal Carriers are happy to support us! Please, anyone out there, make your tax-deductible donation to Winners’ Camp Foundation! Your hard earned dollars stay in HAWAI’I for Hawai’i’s Keiki programs.
A Million Mahalos to our early bird donors: TWEET TWEET!
2018 IN REVIEW:
Winners’ Camp Foundation has so much to be thankful for and one big thing is your ongoing support of the teens and families that we serve with the help of your generous donations.
Over the past year, we taught more than 900 teenagers through 30+ programs tools to go out and make a positive, sustainable difference in the lives of their families, their communities and the world. Reciprocally, 500+ graduates, U.S. Military personnel and volunteers came up and worked on the camp site and at our programs.
Please join us to fire up our ongoing curriculum and research and development of new learning experiences. Help us to continue to sponsor teens whose parents or guardians cannot afford this life-changing opportunity for their deserving kids.
All gifts are gratefully appreciated and will be used in Hawaii for Hawaii families with care and diligence! Winners’ Camp is a designated 501(c)3 non-profit Educational Foundation; your donations are fully tax-deductible.
KEY TO OPEN THE
DOORS OF SUCCESS
FOR OUR TWEENS AND TEENS
TO EXPERIENCE WINNERSCAMP.
Winners’ Camp Foundation
PO Box 241018
Honolulu, Hawaii, 96824
Winners’ Camp has produced Programs for the following Schools, Organizations and Successful Businesses:
- Academy of the Pacific
- Alu Like
- Calvary by the Sea-Teens at Calvary
- Camp Manoa Youth Leadership
- Childrens’ Advocacy Team
- Coalition for a Drug Free Hawaii
- Discovery Down Under, Australia
- Dispute Management in the Schools Project
- Friends of Foster Kids
- Girl Scout Council of Hawaii
- Hawaii Council for Self-Esteem
- Hawaii Preparatory Academy
- Hawaii School for Girls, La Pietra
- Hawaii Study Tours
- Hilo Public Library
- Iolani School
- Island School
- Kaiser High School
- Kalani High School
- Kamehameha Schools
- Kauai Community College
- Kauai Jr. Volleyball Team
- James Campbell High School
- Mid Pacific Institute
- Maryknoll High School
- Mayor’s Conference for Youth, Kauai
- McKinley High School
- Naris Leadership Training
- Pacific and Asian Affairs Council
- Parker School
- Program on Conflict Resolution
- Punahou School
- RYLA – Rotary International
- Sacred Hearts Academy
- SEEQS (School for Examining Essential Questions of Sustainability)
- State of Hawaii, Alcohol & Drug Abuse Division
- State of Hawaii, Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- State of Hawaii, Work Hawaii
- St. Andrew’s Priory
- Teens 4 Teens, Kauai
- Upward Bound University of Hawaii @ Hilo
- Waianae Intermediate School