As a Winners’ Camp Leader you will learn and practice the techniques, skills, and philosophy of Winners’ Camp and accelerated learning. For the success of the camp, attendance at training and follow-up events is mandatory. If you have unavoidable conflicts with any of the training dates, you must receive prior approval from Winners’ Camp. Leaders who qualify may apply for scholarships to offset the tuition cost!
- Participate at the highest level of excellence
- Are enthusiastic
- Have high integrity
- Do whatever it takes to support our teens and each other
- Create an optimal learning environment
- Provide a safe space for individual growth
- Are non-smoking – drug and alcohol-free during camp and at all Winners’ Camp functions. If you indulge in illegal drugs: do not even apply – it is incongruent with our values. When Our Values Are Clear Our Choices Are Easy!
Leader Tuition includes:
- Room and board for the duration of camp plus an additional 2 days of professional leadership training preceding camp
- Over 140 hours of leadership instruction and experiential learning for the week
- Winners’ Camp Leader T-shirt and camp photo
- Training Manual
- Additional follow-up events and an opportunity to participate in other experiential programs!
- Opportunities to move up the ladder of success
- Letters of recommendation to add to your resume and college applications
- Ongoing graduate training opportunities and events such as Super Sundays
7-day Spring Break Leadership Training Camp: $780.00
9-day Summer Leadership Training Camp: $980.00
Qualifying applicants may apply for scholarships.
Leadership Training Internships – High School Graduates pursuing higher education receive honorariums based on experience. Tuition waivers are extended to teachers, education majors, and adults involved in programs working with children and adolescents.
Please note: ALL CAMP VOLUNTEERS AGE 18 AND OVER MUST SUBMIT A BACKGROUND CHECK.
To view instructions, visit our background check page.